Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Natural Home & Garden Illustration














Here is a recent illustration that I did for Natural Home & Garden Magazine. I was asked to do a watercolor painting, which was fun because I usually work digitally.

I feel very fortunate because I really agree with all the content in the article. It is about natural hygienic products, and how to avoid unnatural and harmful products. It's nice to illustrate something that is in line with your beliefs. So I recommend that everyone read this informative article. Also I would add that you should avoid products that were tested on animals too.

And special thanks to the editor, Jessica Kellner, for her direction.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I would go to any Barnes & Nobles (or any other book store that has a variety of magazines) and pick up this issue. I haven't found such a concise list that is better than this. I'm definitely going to refer to it in the future, so I think it's worth the money spent. Otherwise, I would just google 'natural hygiene products' or something like that. I'm sure someone has gone into the subject on their blog.

    ReplyDelete